Microblading 3 Days Training
This training covers the foundation of principles regarding skin ethnicity, color theory, sanitation, introduction to releases, pre and post instructions, eyebrow shaping, eyebrow measuring and how to create fine beautiful strokes. The class is focused on hands-on training. You’ll learn the various skin types, hair types, and pigments for each person. You’ll practice the consultation and the procedure of microblading. A live person will be shown how to microblade on. No prior experiences is necessary for this training. You will receive a completion of certificate once you completed the training.
- Training Manual
- Microblading Pen
- Microblading Needles
- Pigment Rings
- Cotton Pads
- Micro Pigments
- Eyebrows Calipers
- Eyebrow Brushes
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Eyebrow Shaver
- Practice sheets
- Numbing Cream
- Mannequin Head
- Our 3 Days Microblading Training is from 11 am to 6 pm, at our location in Warwick, Rhode Island. The cost of the training is $2800. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be needed to reserve your spot. The remaining balance will be paid in full by the first day of the course. You may make payments.
Eyelash Extensions 1 Day Training
This is a fundamental hands-on training. You will learn the theory, products, procedure and techniques on how to create and design beautiful lashes for your clients. Our trainer will teach you how to apply the lashes and use the glue in the proper way. There is also a business section on how to run your eyelash business or work in a salon. You will also have hands-on training on a model or on a mannequin head An eyelash extension kit is included.
- 4 Trays of eyelashes
- 2 Tweezers
- Cleansing lotion
- Premium eyelash glue
- Eyelash remover
- Eyelash pads
- Eyelash extensions tweezers
- 3M tape
- Eyelash extensions gel pads
- Glue rings
- Mascara wands brushes
The Eyelash Extensions 1 Day Training is from 11am-6pm. The cost of the training is $850. A $200 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your seat. The remaining balance will be paid in full the first day of the course. Upon completion of 2 clients, you will receive your certification.
Learn from the best in the business– Diane’s Permanent Makeup offers training year round at their studio in Warwick, RI! We will teach you how to accurately and professionally apply eyelash extensions.
Training sessions include:
- 8 Hour Hands-on Beginner’s Course (one-day training program)
- Individual or Small Class Setting (for maximum instructor attention)
- Provided Training Kit (with supplies and equipment for up to 200 clients!)
- Official Certificate (certified technician once approved by trainer)
Please call or email our salon for information on pricing and available training dates.
Private and advanced classes available.
New Classes enrolling now. Call today! 401-855-4333