PERMANENT MAKEUP REMOVAL
What Is a Permanent Makeup Removal?
Microbladed eyebrows are one of the most tricky procedures to reverse, because of more aggressive pigment implant method and trauma caused by the cuts from the microblade. Not all clients who have had previous permanent makeup procedure are good to refresh clients. Sometimes their past color is too saturated to get them their desired look, whether it is softer, a different color or just light hair strokes. A saturated brow will not hold good color.
Safer and has fewer risks
Clients should expect three to four procedures before they see some results. Clients must be realistic in their expectations, they should expect a lightening of the tattoo, not full removal. Many time it is only necessary to remove a small part of the color in order to give new eyebrows.
Results will vary depending
on but not limited to:
- The client’s skin condition
- Health profile
- The ability to heal well
- The type and color of the pigment to be lightened
- Depth of pigment placement
Permanent Makeup Tattoo Removal
- Pigment lightening solution that safely facilitates the removal of unwanted pigment from the face and small areas of the body
- The solution is formulated with the highest quality of natural ingredients, resulting in a skin-appropriate lightening product with an objective of minimum sessions for success.
- The solution is an all-natural Saline Pigment Removal Solution. It contains no chemicals and no acids.
- The solution Ingredients: Sterile Water, Sea Salt, Orange Flower Extract, Lemon Extract in Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Extract, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
- The solution is highly credentialed, inspected and licensed cosmetics manufacturing lab located in New Jersey, USA. The solution has been researched, developed and formulated tattoo and permanent makeup lighting products for over 15 years. The solution is regarded as one of the industry’s most experienced, ethical and responsible manufacturers.
- The solution has undergone extensive testing from an outside independent lab for safety, purity, and quality. This amazing saline lightening solution has passed all tests with flying colors!
During removal procedure
- You are provided if needed topical anesthetic cream to be more comfortable
- Your home care products are provided for you at no extra charge.
- You will scab up in a few days and the pigment is pulled into the scab and will fall off with it.
- During the procedure, the client should expect some minor bleeding and bruising
- The treated area might be tender for a few days
- Fading will happen gradually over several months
Clients with special events, travel plans, or who work in an environment with the probability of high bacterial exposure should choose the right timing for the lightening procedure so aftercare instructions do not conflict with these activities or work schedules.
- You must heal a minimum of 8 weeks between each removal sessions and 12 weeks before re-tattooing the area.
- Keep the treated area dry
- Avoid exercising, swimming, sweating, gyms.
- Avoid contact with the procedural area directly with hands that have not been thoroughly washed.
- For several hours, and in some instances longer, the wound may weep lymph blood and fluid. These fluids can be blotted off by applying pressure (no rubbing) with a clean paper towel or tissue
- The procedural area should be cleaned with a gentle product such as Cetaphil, Neutrogena or Cerave (gentle products without fragrance, acidic ingredients)
- Topical cosmetics may not be applied over the procedural area to diffuse or hide the appearance of the wound. Cosmetics may contain ingredients that are contraindicative to healing wounds, may contain bacteria
- Keep the tattoo lightened area dry when bathing. This is more difficult for body art tattoos. While showering, people who have had cosmetic tattoos lightened may turn their back to the shower spray and gently blot off any moisture with a paper towel.
- Under no circumstances should the crusts that develop over the wound be removed.
- If you will notice any sign of the infection consult with a doctor
We do our best to provide fair prices for this type of removal procedure. You may stop into our salon for a free estimate of costs. Each procedure and cost will be determined on how much work is to be done. Subsequent sessions are usually less. We have experience and have been doing removal of permanent makeup tattoos for over 7 years. Please call to schedule an appointment today!